Chit Chat Thread

Nebulous

Just a place to say hello, goodbye, talk about your day, the weather or whatever you like.

200.gif

Hi all, how's it going? :)

Dave

I got a new Samsung 980 pro SSD with heatsink for under £100 which was a bargain and it runs smooth and fast. I'm looking at graphics cards now and will most likely upgrade my computer next year - I generally use Novatech, send them a list of parts ask them if they are compatible and if they are they build me a bare bones machine that I can add my existing parts to - helps keep the cost down.

I'm look at this one at the moment, but not sure whether it will be worth spending an extra £100 for a more up-to-date version:

Dave

It's time to get the decorations out:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dave

I have two 91 year-old ladies coming to spend the day with me. I give them a traditional Christmas lunch and then treat them to some laughs by putting on their favourite shows on TV from streaming or DVDs. Done this for them for the last 8 years and they love it - and so do I :)

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
I have two 91 year-old ladies coming to spend the day with me. I give them a traditional Christmas lunch and then treat them to some laughs by putting on their favourite shows on TV from streaming or DVDs. Done this for them for the last 8 years and they love it - and so do I :)
That sounds Lovely Dave. Do you cook? I’m sure they look forward to it for a long time. 🥰

PGen98

I, Am I?
Staff member
That's wonderful! You're such a gentleman to treat them to such a splendid time!