Movies Clerks (1994)

BigPete7978

eIDNdsO3ao2r5rpSZIEp5pW1xOI.jpg

Title: Clerks

Tagline: Just because they serve you doesn't mean they like you.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Kevin Smith

Cast: Brian O'Halloran, Jeff Anderson, Jason Mewes, Kevin Smith, Lisa Spoonauer, Marilyn Ghigliotti, Scott Mosier, Walt Flanagan, Scott Schiaffo, David Klein, Ed Hapstak, Pattijean Csik, John Henry Westhead, Kimberly Loughran, Grace Smith, Mitch Cohen, Ernest O'Donnell, Leslie Hope

Release: 1994-09-13

Runtime: 92

Plot: Convenience and video store clerks Dante and Randal are sharp-witted, potty-mouthed and bored out of their minds. So in between needling customers, the counter jockeys play hockey on the roof, visit a funeral home and deal with their love lives.

PGen98

I, Am I?
Staff member
Oh yes! Anything Kevin Smith is an instant YES in my books. Clerks, Clerks II, Mallrats, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Dogma, etc. Love them all! Didn't love the reboot so much, it was mostly just flashbacks and nostalgic nods, but the rest have been great.

BigPete7978

Oh yes! Anything Kevin Smith is an instant YES in my books. Clerks, Clerks II, Mallrats, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Dogma, etc. Love them all! Didn't love the reboot so much, it was mostly just flashbacks and nostalgic nods, but the rest have been great.
CLASSICS!