Television Futurama

PGen98

I, Am I?
Staff member
442-4olv2DdNUdg7oE6zoevbZbgEPsB.jpg

Title: Futurama

Genre: Comedy, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Animation

Creator: Matt Groening

Cast: Billy West, John DiMaggio, Katey Sagal, Phil LaMarr, Lauren Tom, Tress MacNeille, David Herman, Frank Welker, Maurice LaMarche

First aired: 1999-03-28

Overview: The adventures of a late-20th-century New York City pizza delivery boy, Philip J. Fry, who, after being unwittingly cryogenically frozen for one thousand years, finds employment at Planet Express, an interplanetary delivery company in the retro-futuristic 31st century.

PGen98

I, Am I?
Staff member
A fantastically hilarious show from The Simpsons creator Matt Groening. How can you not love a story about a 20th century everyman getting frozen and unthawed 1,000 years later?

Ash

Watched a few episodes here and there and I love it. I really do need to get back to it and watch it properly.

Ash

Does anyone else watch Futurama? If so, do you enjoy it? Currently going through the episodes in order on Disney+ since I have never watched it properly. Loving it a lot at the moment.

SafeInSanity

Angel In Training
Does anyone else watch Futurama? If so, do you enjoy it? Currently going through the episodes in order on Disney+ since I have never watched it properly. Loving it a lot at the moment.
Very funny show! Bender & Fry are hilarious! One of my favorite episodes is the one when Fry and Bender get the apartment together. 😄

bender-philip-j-fry-leela-zoidberg-bender.jpg