Movies Last Seen Alive (2022)

Dave

qvqyDj34Uivokf4qIvK4bH0m0qF.jpg

Title: Last Seen Alive

Tagline: He'll stop at nothing to get her back.

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: Brian Goodman

Cast: Gerard Butler, Jaimie Alexander, Russell Hornsby, Ethan Embry, Dani Deetté, Aleks Alifirenko Jr., Emily Brinks, Robert Walker Branchaud, Rachel Trautmann, Matthew R. Staley, Cindy Hogan, David Kallaway, Jordan Salloum, Alphonso A'Qen-Aten Jackson, Brice Anthony Heller, Bruce Altman

Release: 2022-05-19

Runtime: 95

Plot: After Will Spann's wife suddenly vanishes at a gas station, his desperate search to find her leads him down a dark path that forces him to run from authorities and take the law into his own hands.

Dave

This is a decent enough kidnap/thriller movie with a couple of twists in the story. A bit of a departure for Gerard Butler from his previous movies (the Fallen series, Geo Storm and Greenland) but it kept me riveted for the duration even though I kind of guessed at the outcome two thirds through the movie. It will keep you entertained for 95 minutes and fill up best part of an evening.

Dave

I saw it on Sky Cinema - don't think it's available on streaming yet, but I'll keep an eye out for you and if it surfaces on any of them I'll let you know.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
I watched this tonight, I thought it was a good watch, if not slightly predictable. Enjoyed it though and would recommend it.

Ash

Thought it looked familiar. I think I saw a trailer for it and ended up just reading the plot on some blog lol. Ido love watching movies with Gerald Butler in it so I'll probably give it a watch at some point even though I know how it ends