Television The Walking Dead

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
424-rqeYMLryjcawh2JeRpCVUDXYM5b.jpg

Title: The Walking Dead

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Creator: Frank Darabont

Cast: Norman Reedus, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Lauren Cohan, Christian Serratos, Josh McDermitt, Seth Gilliam, Ross Marquand, Khary Payton, Ryan Hurst, Samantha Morton, Jeffrey Dean Morgan

First aired: 2010-10-31

Overview: Sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes awakens from a coma to find a post-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating zombies. He sets out to find his family and encounters many other survivors along the way.

ZandraJoi

Now I just talked about in Quantum Leap as I prefer Sci-Fi shows that aren't too gory. However, my husband & I got hooked on the plot in here. They could tone down the goriness but it is quite an addictive show. We still need to watch Season 10.

Ash

No idea where I stopped but I would love to get back into the show at some point. I'll probably have to start from the start though since I have forgotten everything.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
The Walking Dead
28772-jtZ2Qp8qZrG3stHAy5eUDoSpI5u.jpg

First Time Again
Season: 6
Episode: 1
Air date: 2015-10-11

Guest stars: Christian Serratos, Josh McDermitt, Seth Gilliam, Ross Marquand, Ethan Embry, Beth Keener, Ann Mahoney, Austin Abrams, Major Dodson, Corey Hawkins, Tovah Feldshuh, Jay Huguley, Jonathan Kleitman, Justin Miles, Alexandra Breckenridge, Alanna Masterson, Michael Traynor, Austin Nichols, Jordan Woods-Robinson, Ted Huckabee, Jason Douglas, Katelyn Nacon, Kenric Green

Rick and the group are still having trouble assimilating into Alexandria. Will a new threat bring them closer together or drive them further apart?

I did that last week, Ash and am up to season 6 now.

It is good, but gets a bit repetitive.

Lammchen

My nephew is addicted to this series. I haven't made the attempt yet to get into it. Maybe later this year after I get my surgery and I can't do anything but recover I'll take the time to binge watch. So there are 10 seasons now? I might be on the couch a long time!

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
I'm fully up to date with this now, waiting for the second part of the current season to air in the UK.

February sometime I believe! :)